Friday 25 September 2015

How to find the activities that occurred on my computer

There is a tool called LastActivityView by Nirsoft. It's pretty nice tool I have used it many times. Once, I used it to trace activities on my laptop because one of my office friend from HR department borrowed my laptop in emergency need. After returning my laptop,  I was little curious to see what files and documents opened on my laptop. This will help you with following:-
1) It will show you what files and folder were opened or viewed with windows explorer or other software.
2) It will show you information about software installation and un-installation.
3) It shows systems started time as well as shutdown time.

Go to this link to see more features and for downloading :-  http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/computer_activity_view.html

How to delete the information displayed by LastActivityView already mention on it's official website.

Example Screenshot :-


If you look at the screenshot then you will find last activities. Hollywood movie "Mad max" was opened via VLC player last day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tool. It's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an awesome person!
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete